Wednesday 4 September 2013

Celebrate National Herbal Medicine Week in Melbourne


Celebrate the Wonderful Uses of Herbs 

Here in Australia we are once again in our Spring celebrating the diverse uses of herbs as our healing medicines. I have been personally using herbs since my early 20's when I grew them and used them in my cooking and salads. I made teas from them to drink for taste and for health problems. I used a tea from Heartsease Viola tricolor for post nasal catarrh and a gargle from sage leaves for my sore throats. I have been practicing since 1987 as a herbalist and sharing my passion, love and experience with using herbs through my many courses, cooking workshops and community talks.
The National Herbalists Association of which I am a full member of, is celebrating now their 93rd birthday. National Herbal Medicine Week is held here between the 16-22 September 2013 with many events across the country.

I will be giving a talk on How Herbs can help us improve our health and well being. I will be discussing herbs that can improve our energy levels, memory, sleep, digestive problems and if we suffer from hay fever which herbs can be safely and effectively used.

SATURDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2013 1.30pm to 3.30pm

Cost is $10 for one or $5 each if you bring a friend or two

This talk and afternoon tea will be held at my home clinic in Mentone 3194
BOOKINGS are essential by using the contact form on this blog or on my face book page at https://www.facebook.com/southern.centre.of.natural.healing







No comments:

Post a Comment